Locality Planning & Consulting - Sunsine Coast based town planners provide the following services in rural, urban and coastal contexts. Locality Planning & Consulting undertakes projects throughout Queensland in particular South East Queensland. Locality Planning & Consulting can deal with a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications and building approvals. We also provide land use advice covering a broad range of requirements to assist in getting your project completed.
These services include the following:
Land use advice:
- Site suitability;
- Feasibility studies;
- Needs analysis;
- Concept design;
- Initial project development;
- Advice on planning issues;
- Advice on approval processes and legislative requirements;
- Due diligence research Negotiation with planning authorities (State and Local Government Authorities); and
- EIS preparation.
Land development services:
- Preparing and lodging professional development applications;
- Project and application coordination;
- Appointment and consultation of other consultants and advisors in related technical and legal fields (e.g. solicitors, barristers, surveyors, architects, designers, ecologists, public notification consultants and environmental, acoustic, hydraulic and civil engineers etc);
- Compliance statements; and
- Coordination of expert consultancy disciplines.
- Reconfiguration of a Lot;
- Dual occupancy;
- Multi unit accommodation (including townhouses);
- Commercial and business uses;
- Industrial developments;
- Workers accommodation; and
- Home base business applications.
Public sector services:
- Policy development;
- Land use planning; and
- Community consultation.